mucho-danger

Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm a bit short on answers...

Buenas! I've been pondering some classics today and have been a bit short on answers.

Why on an aircraft do they provide you with an emergency life-jacket? Why not a parachute?

When a band mimes a song on TV, how does the drummer mime? Padded drum sticks? No skins?

Where do birds go when they die? Statistically more should be falling from the sky causing human injury?

When travelling at the speed of sound can you hear yourself speak?

For any smokers. Do you feel short changed when smoking outside on a windy day? The smoke blows away!

The more I think about the modern working world the more I think we may all be mad? Let me explain. I press plastic things to make words appear on a bigger box of plastic (with a glass face), then send the words using a moveable piece of plastic (on a mat) to my colleague who sits opposite me? Ever taken a step back to look at what physically takes place in an office?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Senor!

This gets worse? I'll help you out.
1. Good point, no idea.
2. They don't turn the drum microphones on?
3. They die in their sleep?
4. Too much turbulence and like you're going to wear an open-faced helmet at those kind of speeds!
5. Filthy habit!
6. It's not natural, agreed.

5:53 pm  
Blogger Señor Tronosco said...

Jesus (of the pasta)!

Thanks hombre! That's a great weight off my mind....

4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home