mucho-danger

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hip & Joint-safe dance moves for the older generation.

I hate to admit this but Friday night, leaving party and i'm in bed by midnight and sober! I left early like Grandad, so as not to embarrass the youngsters. I'm normally the last one standing but lately Señor is just not feeling it. Is this what happens when you reach 30(or so) years of age? I now have to constantly fight against a potential waistline apocalypse, I can determine the changing seasons by my knees, mildly squint when reading small print and notice other subtle old man symptoms. Don't misunderstand, I’m not there yet but all these subtle changes are a reminder that i'm not immortal! I’m hoping that I’m just going through a ‘lightweight’ partying phase and the one and only Señor Tronosco will be re-mOjO-nised soon! Any tips for growing old gracefully, hip&joint-safe dance moves for the older generation or secrets to immortality?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home