mucho-danger

Monday, August 14, 2006

Fulking Hill!

He he! Ha ha, i'm sorry but I can't resist a bit of schoolboy humour. I was out and about today and passed near "Feltham". Ok that's not funny but the place name is mildly amusing, Feltham=Felt them? This was always a source of amusement as I once worked there and was forever cracking that joke. There are some classic place names though that always bring amusement. I've passed by "Dummer" on a few occasions, "Fulking Hill" was another and you can't say "Bagshot" to my amigos without some kind of snigger! I'm also assured that there is a "Bitchfield" and "Cockermouth" somewhere out there. There must be more equally hilarious names in existance?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Very nice of you to put me on your favs! A thousand thankyou's to you!

Re post, Flushing, Looe, East Taphouse and West Taphouse all found in the Cornwall. One day I hope to visit them all.

From a huge fan of sparkly things, including water.

8:36 pm  
Blogger . said...

There's Badgers Mount in Kent, wher apparantly they breed like rabbits.

Anyway, thanks for putting positive comment on my blog.
It's my first! (Comment that is)

Looking forward to reading your musings next time.
Ciao

12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home