mucho-danger

Friday, August 04, 2006

The scene is just a horrific mess....

My favourite news article of the week had me spitting my coffee out in laughter. That wouldn't have been a problem but l was on a packed train at the time, needless to say a roll of paper towels and an offer to pay the dry cleaning bill saw that the lady opposite was more than compensated.

Barney, the doberman pinscher went berserk while on duty at a teddy bear museum, tearing the toys limb from limb .......Among his victims was Mabel, a £40,000 Steiff bear that once belonged to Elvis Presley - and the jewel in the £500,000 collection.

The picture of the dog in the newspaper, with mutilated teddy bears and ripped stuffing, is really quite distressing. Never have an animals eyes said so much, teddy bears be afraid!


How's my blogging? To voice praise, disgust or downright confusion just comment me, link me, email me, bookmark me. The last one is a big sissy, so come on don't be shy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home