mucho-danger

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fruitstock 2006 -Innocent stuff!

I love "Innocent" drinks! I'm normally one who skips breakfast, so I get one of the innocent drinks to keep me going in the morning. Before that I'd have nothing, then pig out on bacon rolls and snacks untill lunchtime, which was no good for me or the pigs!
I'm fairly cynical but.....
Not only are they good wholesome drinks but it seems to be a company that likes to put something back, not just to the environment but also to charity, as well as being entertaining in the process. All you in London this weekend, check out "Fruitstock"! Man, I can't remember last year, all that fruit....I was high on natural minerals and vitamins!?

What's "Fruitstock"?

Fruitstock is a free festival which we at innocent put on to say thank you to all of you for drinking our drinks. There's lots of live music, posh food and drink stalls, a farmers' market, a kids' area and all sorts of other things to see and do. It's completely free, it's happening in Regent's Park, London, on the 5th and 6th of August, and we hope to raise loads of money for our chosen charity, WellChild. Keep the weekend free, and your fingers crossed for good weather – we hope to see you there. http://www.fruitstock.com

How nice! Check out the website, for some cool videos.

My on location photographer is currently resting after last weeks WOMAD festival, so I hope to bring you some "Fruitstock" pictures from other sources......click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home