mucho-danger

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Random song in my head of the day

Today I found my head to be filled with song. In fact it was like being in a 9 to 5 musical.
It all started from the moment I got on the train to work and the guard shouted....."All aboard" (the Night Train-James Brown). From then on my internal-juke-box was reacting to every conversation. I lost the operatic plot around lunchtime when I found myself humming Belinda Carlisle. I managed to break out of a "Circles in the sand" loop by a well timed conversation about "Strangers"(in the night -Frank Sinatra).
The afternoon(Act II) became a subtle mix of rock classics with some genious crossfading into reggae, ska and a hint of folk. I even dared to shoehorn in an Eddy Grant number following a conversation with an electrician. I got home feeling I had given a top class musical performance and am currently giving myself a standing ovation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

hello

thanx for the comment on my blog

i like so much Jesus de la Rosa and Triana, they are "spanishs pink floyd"

well! a lot of kisses from spain and if you want check my other site, and listen my music, this is the url (www.myspace.com/mcwera) I'm a rap singer, but my influences are the classic rock, i like so much The Doors, the name of my cd is "The Lizzard Queen"

ok kisses

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home