mucho-danger

Saturday, August 19, 2006

What's new?

Tuesday 19 December 2006

Xoxo's! Madre mia, where has the time gone? It's now well into the jolly season. I hope we all remembered Our Lady of Guadalupe's feast day, which is when I start to feel really festive.

What's new? Well i'm sorry to say that my Bloggers Guide to Flamenco has been slow to start this year but I promise an update soon.
My Tomato competition? Yep, it's still there and i'm musing over the winner as I write (this is both the tomato and the picture competition winner). I do hope you remember? It's not too late to submit a winning Tomato Head picture...Madre Mia!

All that is left is for me to direct you to this post...

Hasta luego, niñas!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday 30 October 2006
Amigos, I've been neglecting my Blog. What can I say? I've been ill and milking it for all it's worth!

Latest news is that my gall bladder is that of a 60 year old ex-darts player. Ho hum, nothing that can't be put right which is good news. I'm having a camera forced down my throat tomorrow to look inside my innards, which will be fitting for Haloween. Hopefully my stomach is not that of a chain smoking truck driver.

Don't miss the Youtube James Brown clip. His dancing is amazing and that floor must have left the floor polisher very happy. It was also pointed out to me the interesting clapping from the girl on the left behind James. Mira, mira!

Yep Amigos the long awaited Bloggers Guide To FlamencoPart 3. Make sure you listen to the audio. While you are there also check out my Lee Van Cleef and Spaghetti Western Tributes. They are so bad they're good (and Ugly)!

Hasta luego, niñas!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 16 September 2006
I am currently building up my strength after my unexpected week of intravenous therapy and minor surgery. Thank you very much for all those who sent me best wishes, cards, emails and for those who visited me for some amusement (yep i've kept the surgical stockings)! In the meantime please check out the Link section for My Halfbaked Invention and other amusing inventions. Added more Spanish Prog. Check out the Music Link for Bloque....it's Black Sabbath in Spanish! I'll publish my post-mortem later this coming week!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday 31 August 2006
Woo..hoo! I've now updated my competition...there is a prize! Thanks for the submissions so far...(um, only dos). Yep amigos, it's the Señor Tronosco give away of the century! Submit your tomato pictures to me and the best (judged by me) receives...

Se de un Lugar -the Triana Compilation -Double CD, still in it's cellophane! You Lucky People!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 26 August 2006
Updated My Music links. Crazy ampetamine driven spanish prog rock from Mezquita. Stick with it just to hear the fantastic vocals, lovely!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 19 August 2006
As promised I have added a picture link for previous post Fruitstock 2006 -Innocent Stuff. Also, check out my really worthwhile competition, located in the side bar!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------