mucho-danger

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Proof that men never grow up!

Proof today that men never grow up.

I was sitting down this afternoon with my amigo, having a few drinks and watching TV. I flicked over to the music channel and we sat and watched a few GirlsAloud videos. There we both sat making grunts of encouragement to the dancing girls. I looked over at my amigo and he was alternately looking over at me with a knowing grin and then pointing and gazing at the TV with a coy look-of-love on his face. Hombre! Who was my amigo? Pequeño de la Hermana. He’s two years old, I’m his Uncle and he’s just like me!

BTW Mum, I was drinking tea (of course!) and he was having some fruit juice!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

"proof that men never grow up" - well we know that! H

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home