mucho-danger

Monday, November 13, 2006

A random selection of thoughts...

Hola xoxos!
A selection of the past weeks random moments, feelings and thoughts...

Rush hour on the A406 sitting in a car within a lane closure with a yellow flashing light on the roof. Wearing a yellow reflective coat and a white hard hat. Facing an oncoming lane of stationary traffic whilst eating a banana. Being given a 'coffee bean hand shake' gesture from a stationary motorist and thinking...I probably deserve that.

In a club at approx. 2am, watching a girl walk across a row of tables in front of me. Casually lifting my glass from the table just before it collapses. Watching as the girl crumples in a painful mess on the floor. Being given a stern look from a bouncer, like it was my fault, and thinking...I bet that hurt.

At work. Being taken to one side by a work colleague and shown a nasty cut with stitches on his head. The injury was the result of a drunken night with friends in Poland and its cause was apparently a mystery. Giving my word that I would cover for him if the injury was noticed and questioned by higher management. Being given a handshake and thinking...the stitching was pretty shoddy work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

"coffee bean handshake" ? What is this?

Sounds like you had an interesting week.

9:06 pm  
Blogger Señor Tronosco said...

H! Madre mia, how do I explain this?
Basically I was called a wanker. The gesture featured in a TV coffee advert many years ago and resembled the aforementioned "Wanker" hand gesture. It's really a polite way of explaining it but yet again I am forced to lower the tone...Mierda!
My week was the usual...look forward to hearing about your trip.

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home