mucho-danger

Monday, October 16, 2006

I almost let slip my latex glove...

Hola Amigos!
Si I'm back, i'm how you say back in the swing of it, i'm out 'n' about and walking into lamposts! Ouf! It's like my comida never left my stomach and decided to go walkies around my insides. Apart from a few out-patient appointments I'm back to pre-op minus the ciggies and twitch.

Ok, hombre, i've got some scars but they are just not gaining any sympathy from the Senoritas. I was hoping for some pirate sized wounds complete with stitch holes. Unfortunately the wonders of modern medicine and key-hole surgery have robbed me of TLC.

Anyway i'm waffling, I almost let slip my latex glove and catheter story....

No blog since 26th September! Lo siento. I had a week back at work slipping into old habits in addition to having to work through a months worth of In-tray! What can I say?

Check back later this week for the next part of my Bloggers Guide To Flamenco. I am also on the edge of announcing my tomato of the year, just tweaking a few pie charts and checking my scoring formulae!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's good to have you back...Again!!

Bienvenido!!

Looking forward to the competition results!!

11:39 pm  
Blogger Señor Tronosco said...

Hola LJRT!

Bienvenido to you too. It was getting lonely here!

Ah the Tomato Head competition, i meant my tomato of the year one. But thanks for the reminder. At the moment Pequeño de la Hermana had provided the biggest bribe in that competition.

Keep checking back....

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we see the various entries?

Hasta luego!

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please stop hotlinking to our image. (Use it by all means - just save it to your own server please) Cheers - Steven.

11:40 pm  
Blogger Señor Tronosco said...

Steven

Hola! Sorry about that, and thank you very much for use of the picture. I know I shouldn't hotlink and indeed ask permission.

Oops!

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home